PA to Director
Based in Berkshire
In this high profile position you will act as a trusted confidante and sounding board for this Director and maintain a supportive and trusting relationship while understanding one another implicitly.
You'll be tasked with providing proactive, comprehensive support and efficient running of the business area. Playing a co-ordination role with other PA's within function and cross-functionally, ensuring high standards are met and the function is highly regarded.
- Managing the Director in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service at all times and offering a high level of knowledge and expertise in the absence of the Director.
- Creating reports and presentations to a high standard and having a proactive involvement in all correspondence and presentations sent and received.
- Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines.
- Acting as key interface with third parties on behalf of the Director, arranging visits to the office and ensuring that meetings are professionally set up, well managed and all visitors enjoy a great customer experience.
- Proactively managing both email's and diaries to ensure the Director's time is managed to an agreed plan, using knowledge and understanding of their priorities and departmental strategy to ensure that the function is as effective as possible at all times.
- Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including; filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
- Creating and cascading information and communications to the team and business area.
- Planning and organising team events ensuring they meet the desired outcomes.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A highly organised individual with experience of working as a PA/EA at Senior Management Level.
- Experience in a large, fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, providing effective communication across differing levels of technical and business understanding.
- Ability to establish and maintain excelling working relationships at all levels, internally and with customers and suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Office 365.
- An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
- Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt to changes in organisation and environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.