PA to Director of Core Networks
Competitive Daily Rate
Based in Berkshire
A Leading UK Mobile Network Operator with ambitious growth plans is looking for a skilled and energetic PA to support the Director of Core Network alongside the Head of Quality and Organisation Performance. You will be supporting the Director and the Head alongside their senior team members within each of their own respective teams by providing professional, proactive and comprehensive support in managing the day to day running of each of their respective teams.
- Proactive diary and time management for the Director and Head of
- Email management
- Action tracking
- Arranging travel
- Expense reporting, budget management and purchase orders
- General administrative support
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a PA to a senior manager
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Must have provided lots of 1-2-1 support
- Expertise in MS Office, in particular Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of technology / telecoms would be desirable
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.