PA / Secretary - Fluent Mandarin speaker - Construction
Recruiting immediately for a great client in the Battersea area of London, who are looking for a fluent Mandarin speaking PA, to join their business on a permanent basis.
Our client is in the construction industry and as such, they would like someone who has previous experience of working in the construction environment.
- Personal assistant of director
- Document management
- Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings
- Event management duties
- Expatriates management/support
- Managing the executive diary
- Coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service
- Preparing and filing documents
- Running follow-up actions as required
- Handling and responding to receive faxes and emails and answering enquiries as appropriate
- Handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information
- Filing documents, tracking and updating when necessary
Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant practical experience as Admin or PA
- Knowledge in construction, civil engineer and structural engineer
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organised and structured working style
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and fluent in Mandarin (written and spoken)
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.