- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Cambridge, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Personal assistant :
- personal assistant of president
- Document management
- Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings
- Event management duties
- Expatriates management/support
- Managing the executive diary
- Coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service
- Preparing and filing documents
- Running follow-up actions as required
- Handling and responding to receive faxes and emails and answering enquiries as appropriate
- Handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information
- Filing documents, tracking and updating when necessary
Other secretarial tasks:
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Organizing company activities;
- Preparing for meetings and other events;
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant practical experience as Admin or PA;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Degree educated highly desirable.
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.