PA/ Personal Assistant to Director
12 month initial contract
We are looking for an experienced PA to urgently join this well known telecoms client based in Berkshire.
You will be providing 1-2-1 support at Director level. Key responsibilities will include diary management, arranging travel, handling expenses, booking meetings etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a strong PA background from a large organisation at Director & Board level
- Ideally you will come from a technology/IT/Telecoms company
- Be able to hit the ground running with this very busy role.
- Have excellent attention to detail, good computer skills and be able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- You will also be self-motivated, have strong organisational skills and have great communication skills.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills including Office 365 experience
- Experienced within a Start-up environment / transformation is an advantage
If you think you are the person for this role the please submit your online application or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.