PA (Personal Assistant)
To provide professional, proactive and comprehensive support a Director within the business.
Be the first point of contact for the Director and take ownership of requests and communications and action them in a timely and appropriate manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Raising urgent payment requests when necessary
- To ensure all actions are logged, tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with team social events
- Distribute actions to the team where appropriate and track regularly to ensure completion
- Understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- In depth working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.