PA to Director of Channel Operations
To provide professional, proactive and comprehensive support to the Director of Channel Operations.
Be the first point of contact for the Director Channel Operations and take ownership of requests and communications and action them in a timely and appropriate manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Raising urgent payment requests when necessary
- To ensure all actions are logged, tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with team social events
- Distribute actions to the team where appropriate and track regularly to ensure completion
- Understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- In depth working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.