|Job Title:||OSS TECHNICAL LEAD / CONSULTANT - TELECOMS|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Leading mobile telecoms company in Berkshire are seeking an OSS Technical Lead to perform a multi-functional role across different network domains and business functions, as part of their major network transformation programme.
This is not your typical design or delivery role, we are looking for a blend of skills across OSS design/architecture, delivery assurance, vendor/3rd party management, commercial acumen and governance to support a new cutting edge RAN & Access Transport network.
You will have the technical expertise and business competencies to engage across multiple suppliers to deliver the transformed OSS estate.
As an OSS Technical Lead, you will be part of a small team of experts responsible for governing and supporting the technical delivery of the strategic RAN and Access Transport OSS Architecture.
The OSS team will focus on the technical delivery of the OSS integration through the following key areas:
- Interfacing towards the Supplier to information share, facilitate and govern the delivery of technical outcomes against contractual obligations.
- Support the technical aspects of the new NRM Tool and the underpinning OSS Data Architecture.
- Delivery of the cloud infrastructure to host the transformed RAN and Access Transport OSS Architecture and supporting systems.
The role will have focus to support and govern delivery of the following components of the RAN and Access Transport OSS Architecture:
- Cloud and Infrastructure Provisioning
- OSS Data Architecture
- OSS Architecture
- OSS Component Integration
- 3rd party Delivery Governance
Skills & experience:
- The ability to organise and govern in a transforming commercial environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and the ability to govern delivery as the customer.
- Familiar with industry standard OSS Architecture components and their function within telecommunications.
- An understanding of the processes used to plan, build and operate a RAN and Access Transport Network.
- Experience of an operational environment; processes, skills and business focus.
- Advanced analysis skills that support both business and technical competencies.
- Strong partnership skills; to manage across the commercial interfaces with 3rd parties, maintaining business integrity and securing business outcomes.
- Good influencing, negotiating, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Self-development focussed, highly motivated and able to focus on the priority work within a rapidly changing environment.
Nice to Have:
- Advanced knowledge of OSS architectures and systems.
- Proven understanding of the OSS delivery methodology
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience of Contract Management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.