Recruiting for a major mobile telecoms organisation in Berkshire, we are looking for a TDA to focus on systems analysis and performance of key RAN & IT databases and OSS tools.
Must have a significant background in OSS (RAN & IT), Performance & database management, and infrastructure.
Data Warehousing (Facts, Dimensions, Aggregation, Joins, Partitioning etc.)
- Understanding of features and limitations of Business Intelligence tools
- Business Object Universe Design (or at least, considerations and limitations)
- PostgreSQL Database (SQL, DDL, pl/pgsql procedures)
- Familiarity with Radio Access Network Topology
- RAN Counters, Measurement groups and parameter concepts
- Data Analysis (e.g. checking coverage and correctness of Vendor Documentation against actual RAN data samples)
- Good technical team leadership skills·
RAN Database experience
- Basic understanding of RAN processes and terminologies (e.g. call handling, handover, power measurements etc. )
- Understanding of RAN Vendor OSS systems, Northbound interfaces and consideration of resiliency
- Parser and loader development for near real-time data sources
- Data analytics design in the fixed or mobile telecom space.
- Manipulation of typical File Formats: XML, flat file (e.g. CSV), ASN.1
- Perl (Majority of code base)
- Basic Linux, Bash scripts etc.
- ETL tools and approaches
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.