Great positions open for OSS Support Engineers to work for a market leading global telecommunications company based in Reading , Berkshire. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Based in the Reading area and reporting to the OSS and Automation Manager you will responsible for supporting the maintenance/delivery of OSS tool including the ITSM tool, monitoring tool, etc, to achieve the agreed contract service levels.
- Wide skills and practice of infra management , including:Network(switcher, router, firewall);Database(oracle)
- Operation system(unix, linux);
- Unix server/storage (IBM/HP/SUN…);
- OSS background (ITSM, Monitoring, etc) preferable.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work productively in a team
- Daily maintenance of OSS systems and tools (ITSM tool: Huawei MOS, Monitoring tool: i200 e.t.c) to achieve the SLA with customer.
- Maintenance work includes the daily health check, trouble shooting, configuration, getting support from tool providers, implement the fix, upgrade system, etc, to make sure the OSS tools are stable and healthy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.