OSS Support Engineer
Our client is developing advance optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communication network. It has a proven track record of innovation over many years, and now looking to recruit a number of exciting new roles.
- Daily maintenance of OSS systems and tools (ITSM tool: Huawei MOS, Monitoring tool: i2000, ?????????) to achieve the SLA with customer.
- Maintenance work includes the daily health check, trouble shooting, configuration, getting support from tool providers, implement the fix, upgrade system, etc., to make sure the OSS tools are stable and healthy
- wide skills and practice of infra management , including:
UNIX server/storage (IBM/HP/SUN…);
Network (switcher, router, firewall);
Operation system (Unix, Linux);
- OSS background (ITSM, Monitoring, etc.) preferable.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work productively in a team
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.