OSS Solution Architect
OSS Solution Architect required for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
My client have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
6 month contract assignment, to start ASAP in Berkshire.
- Use collaboration to develop consensus and buy in from all IT staff on technology and software architecture
- Work with the Principal Architect and business stakeholders to gain understanding of organization strategy key to developing responsive, resilient, and innovative architectures
- Collaborate with the Principal Architect to develop technical architecture for assigned business solutions in telecom domain around OSS (Business/Service/Network Management) and integration to external services
- Engage in the design and development of OSS interface architecture using SOA/ESB, Microservices and legacy patterns.
- Analyse system elements, (software, monitoring, reporting functions and capabilities, integration architecture, and processes) with recommendations for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Translate technical requirements into system, application, and process designs identifying functional requirements and lead the identification, justification and design of the OSS interface solution
- Accurately communicate pertinent information
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality improvement efforts
- Solve problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to architecture responsibilities
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
You will use technologies and approaches including:
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring Boot
- Web Services
- ESB technologies, TIBCO is preferred
- SQL databases
- OSS Stack(Network Rollout/ Network Optimization/Network Operation)
Required Skills / Experience
- 8-10 years related hands-on experience in large scale design for OSS service based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment
- Experience developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA), with a keen understanding of proper architecture principles that support Microservices architecture
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Ability to collaborate well with technical and non-technical staff
- Expertise in analysing Business requirements, lead JAD sessions, develop design and development specifications, and Use Cases contributing to overall quality delivery.
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment
- Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, design, and configuration
- Experience with multiple Network technologies (MW, Optical, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
- Experienced in Telecom/OSS system(Assurance domain or P&E domain) and integrations associated with them
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers and so on.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.