OSS Project Director
3 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experience OSS Project Director to join them on a short term contract based in Berkshire.
- Successfully Designed and Architected Network Inventory Software Product
- Successfully Built Network Inventory Software Products
- Successfully Architected OSS Solutions
- Successfully Transformed OSS solutions in large Telco organisations
- Strong experience with IT vendors globally managing and guiding/advising to deliver solutions
- Exceptional Software Development Background
- Led teams to drive OSS & Network Inventory transformations
- Sales Proposals of OSS Solutions globally
- Business Case Development, Presentation Creation and Delivery
- Exceptional technical and leadership experience in OSS, Network Construction, and Supply Chain programme Transformations
- Exceptional technical and leadership experience in telco domains for RAN and Access Transport domains for OSS Solutions
- Extensive experience in Software Industry building Network Inventory and OSS Products
- Extensive experience in Telecommunications in the delivery of solutions
- Extensive years in Architecture and related industry
The ideal candidate must have been in a previous Director level role and led teams to deliver the OSS & Inventory Program for the whole RAN & Access Transition and Transformation Program. Experience of NRM is also required.
For more information please apply here or send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.