OSS Project Coordinator - OSS - Reading - Contract
My client is very keen to recruit workstream Project Managers with Governance, OSS experience with a background within Telecommunications. This is a long term contract opportunity based in Reading working for one of the world's leading Telco providers.
The major areas of the Project Coordinator Role include:
- RAID Management and Escalation
- Actions/minute taking
- Financial reporting
- Tracking of programme milestones against contractual commitments
- Preparing presentations for key stakeholder meetings
- Maintaining Governance and control
- Tracking and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Quality assurance of reporting at workstream and OSS Programme level for upstream communication
- Drafting Programme communication to wider audiences (ex. Newsletters, demonstrations, wider team updates)
- Ad-hoc meeting coordination
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.