I have a contract requirement for an OSS Programme Coordinator based in Berkshire for a leading telecoms company. The initial contract length is anticipated to be 3- 6 months.
As the OSS Programme Coordinator will be supporting the OSS Programme Manager and workstream Project Managers with Governance. You will be managing the inputs and outputs from various Governance boards.
You will be responsible for;
- RAID management and escalation
- Actions/ minute taking
- Financial reporting
- Tracking of programme milestones against contractual commitments
- Pre[arting presentations for key stakeholder meetings
- Maintaining governance and control
- Tracking and reporting on KPI's
- Quality assurance of reporting at workstream and OSS programme level for upstream communication.
- Drafting programme communication to wider audiences.
- Ad hoc meeting co-ordination.
We are looking for experienced Programme Coordinators with knowledge of the telecoms industry. If you are interested please apply for further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.