One of out Global Telecoms clients are looking to recruit an OSS Designer to assist with an array of projects. The OSS Designer will be responsible for the Life-cycle Management of systems and road map planning.
In the role of OSS Designer you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Technical delivery of solutions
- Technical internetworking with cross-functional delivery teams
- Produce and manage design documentation
- Assist with the cost efficient delivery of on time plans
- A key point-of-contact for operational and validation issues.
To complete the role of OSS Designer you must be able to demonstrate:
- Portfolio of designs withing OSS / NEMS architecture and / or systems
- Ability to solve end-to-end design challenges
- Expert knowledge of Network Architectures (i.e. Packet / Circuit Core, IMS, MVNO / MVNE architectures, Service Control, messaging, Billing integration)
- Working knowledge of Mobile Service platforms, devices and related applications
- Analytical / problem-solving skills
If you would like to apply for the role of OSS Designer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.