OSS Solution Architect - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Telecommunications Service Provider require a skilled OSS Solution Architect with experience of Network Optimisation tools to join their service delivery team which is responsible for design, delivery and management of OSS solutions in telecommunications environment.
This will be an ongoing contract position based in Berkshire.
- Collaborate with the Principal Architect to develop technical architecture for assigned business solutions in telecom domain around OSS (Business/Service/Network Management) and integration to external services
- Engage in the design and development of OSS interface architecture using SOA/ESB, Microservices and legacy patterns.
- Work with the Principal Architect and business stakeholders to gain understanding of organization strategy key to developing responsive, resilient, and innovative architectures
- Analyse system elements, (software, monitoring, reporting functions and capabilities, integration architecture, and processes) with recommendations for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Accurately communicate pertinent information
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality improvement efforts
- Solve problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to architecture responsibilities
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results-oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude
- Experience developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA), with a keen understanding of proper architecture principles that support Microservices architecture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts
- Ability to collaborate well with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Expertise in analysing Business requirements, lead JAD sessions, develop design and development specifications, and Use Cases contributing to overall quality delivery. You will use domain experiences including
- 8-10 years related hands-on experience in large scale design for OSS service based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment.
- Highly skilled in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, Network Optimisation tools, design, and configuration.
- Experience with multiple Network technologies (MW, Optical, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
- Experienced in Telecom/OSS system (Assurance domain or P&E domain) and integrations associated with them.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers and so on.
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring Boot
- Web Services
- ESB technologies, TIBCO is preferred
- SQL databases
- OSS Stack(Network Rollout/ Network Optimization/Network Operation)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Porjectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.