Our client, a leader in developing advanced optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks and a proven track record of innovation over many years, are now looking to recruit the following role:
Order Fulfilment Assistant
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Payments: Weekly paid (one week in arrears)
This role is part of the Order Fulfilment team supporting the business in raising purchasing orders and delivering production. The role requires the post-holder to cooperate with the clean room as well as lab areas, receiving and clarifying procurement requirement from engineers, and managing the material stock and order status regularly.
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in oversea.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Work with export control engineer to record all delivery information from clean room
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Post-graduate qualification in finance area
- Chinese speaking is desirable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
- Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.