- Collaborate on analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment decisions with teams to ensure the quality and consistency of the
- Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering for
- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert leading Business Owners (HR) through the entire implementation lifecycle.
- Facilitate sessions to understand the business objectives, requirements and system needs; map these to the technological landscape functionality and design solutions that best meets the business
- Conduct functional design workshops, and lead the hands-on building of the solution leveraging core configuration capabilities etc. using development teams as necessary
- Ability to configure (and/or oversee configuration efforts) within the HCM Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-up.
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed by and check validation scripts, testing scenarios and test
- Support the business through go-live process and a play key role in knowledge transfer, documentation and in supporting solution adoption
- Lead business and technical teams through the system upgrade Understand product documentation, apply to business process, recommend upgrade strategy and manage upgrade tasks.
- Lead business and technical teams to implement new integration implementations as required by the business Develop relationship with vendor to understand product and implementation best practices.
- Translate business/functional requirements and analyse system capabilities to propose system design Ultimately providing recommendations on the most appropriate technology design to meet the business needs.
- Understand the impacts of key decisions / design choices and be able to articulate the impacts of those decisions: e. provide pro/cons. Bridging the gap between business analysis and solutions development.
- Design systems that support the strategic initiatives and technology landscape (current and planned). Ensuring that all solutions delivered are robust, flexible, scalable, supportable and
- Consult with the business on technology roadmap decisions, providing insight into industry best practices and opportunities to leverage system features and
- Enhance Security and Validation Strategies &
- Interact with and advise the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application
- Plan system optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for Core HCM and Taleo
- Work with clients to foster best business practices, the appropriate use of automation to provide efficient, cost-effective administrative systems and a continual process improvement approach.
- Maintain configuration documentation, functional design, technical design, data mapping and security matrix.
- Work with the application support organisation and assist in the resolution of complex incidents, root cause analysis and service improvement activities.
- Have a cross-section of three traditional skillsets: technical solutions architecture, business analysis, and relationship
- Demonstrate that you can establish yourself as a trusted technical advisor with key internal business stakeholders, and define and evangelize best practice design and modelling
- Worked with Oracle Taleo for recruiting and Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) including core HR, Benefits, Absence, Talent & Performance and Compensation.
- Be familiar with the security model for both Taleo and Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Good knowledge of data loading techniques (both HDL and spreadsheet loaders) and be confident in understanding data extracts and reporting capabilities of the Oracle products.
- Be familiar with the way in which Oracle releases new versions of their solutions including looking at any changes to functional and non-functional components. You should have a good understanding of HR organisation, procedures and processes allowing you to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- As the Solution Owner you will need to be comfortable in working with other teams that will be located in a variety of locations around the world and in ensuring that these teams adhere to appropriate design, development and testing standards to ensure consistency and quality of the delivered solutions.
- You will have excellent written and spoken communication skills, be able to work on your own initiative prioritising the work of yourself and teams that work with you to deliver solution changes and support as well as being a strong team player.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.