Oracle HCM Fusion Data Migration Consultant/Architect/Lead is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Data loading
- Moving legacy data to new systems
- Experience of working on large scale, complex internal transformation projects.
- Formatting source data and migrating it into Oracle Fusion via HDL and Oracle Spreadsheet Loader.
- Resolving load issues with the Programme and HR teams
- Documenting processes and Procedures
- Providing daily metrics of loaded data
- Configuration Management
- Change Control
- AIM/OUM Documentation to support the ongoing data management team
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Scripting Skills, SQL and BI Reporting
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.