|Job Title:||Oracle Global Data Manager|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Oracle / HCM / Fusion / Taleo / Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and in some instances supporting global solutions to meet the data management life cycle (extract, transform, load), participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business data management requirements and initiatives and creating data management specifications, solutions and other design artefacts.
- Have a cross-section of three traditional skillsets: technical solutions data architecture, business analysis, and relationship management.
- Be familiar with the security model for both Taleo and Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion).
- Excellent knowledge of data loading techniques (including Oracle HDL and spreadsheet loaders) and be confident in using data extracts and reporting capabilities of the Oracle products.
- Knowledge of data integration between Oracle HCM and other products for example webMethods and other HR systems.
- Be familiar with the way in which Oracle releases new versions of their solutions including looking at any changes and related impacts to data architectures, data management techniques within functions & modules.
- As the Global HCM Data Manager you will need to be comfortable in working with other teams that will be located in a variety of locations around the world and in ensuring that these teams adhere to appropriate design, development and testing standards to ensure consistency and quality of the delivered solutions.
- You will have excellent written and spoken communication skills, be able to work on your own initiative prioritizing the work of yourself and teams that work with you to deliver data management services and support as well as being a strong team player.
- Collaborate on analysis, design, development, testing and deployment decisions with broader teams, across the Fujitsu regions adopting Oracle HCM Fusion and Taleo to ensure the quality and consistency of the solution focused on the data management.
- Classify & categorize data management requirements providing industrialized and documented solutions, enabling end-user contributions during validation
- Lead initiatives to continually improve data management techniques
- Lead testing from a data management perspective to ensure the solution performs as designed by and check validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts.
- Contributing with business and technical teams through the system upgrade process. Understand product documentation, new features, new data models & architectures thus preventing any inconsistencies / discrepancies during the release upgrade.
- Lead technical teams to implement new integration implementations as required by the business process.
- Work with the vendor to understand product and implementation best practices and changes as part of continuous improvement in data management techniques.
- Ensuring that all solutions delivered are robust, flexible, scalable, supportable and secure.
- Interact with and advise the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs and application extensions.
- Work with clients to foster best business practices, the appropriate use of automation to provide efficient, cost-effective administrative systems and a continual process improvement approach.
- Maintain documentation, functional design, technical design, data mapping and security matrix.
- Work within the application support organization and assist in the resolution of complex data mgmt. incidents, root cause analysis and service improvement activities.
- Proven experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering data management services in a production environment
- Experience in the implementation of complex data handling processes and procedures in a corporate environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and mathematical aptitude
- Prior experience leading HCM data mgmt. architectures implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration Testing, Production Support
- Proven HDL Integration Experience / Integration Experience with other systems
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Project Manager (Desktop Refresh)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Change Manager (IT Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate