|Job Title:||Oracle Financials Functional Consultant (R12.2/GL/AP/AR/CM/EBS)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Oracle Financials Functional Consultant (eBusiness Suite R12.2, GL, AP, AR, CM, iExpense, EBS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract with 2 days remote, home working, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
- Must have Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.2 experience
- Must have broad Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials experience, with experience across all the finance modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable(AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cash Management (CM), and Fixed Assets(FA)., with sub-modules - iExpense, FSG (Financial Statement Generator), ADI (Desktop Integrator), Workflow, and Oracle Payments.
- Experience of working for large IT outsourcing companies with strong client facing experience
- Must have strong Consultancy experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.