|Job Title:||Oracle Financials Functional Consultant -eBusiness/EBS/GL/AR/AP|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Oracle Financials Functional Consultant (eBusiness Suite, GL, AP, AR, CM, iExpense, EBS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract (on a three year programme of work), with 2 days remote, home working, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials Functional Consultant
- Must have broad Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials experience, with experience across all the finance modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable(AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cash Management (CM), and Fixed Assets(FA)., with sub-modules - iExpense, FSG (Financial Statement Generator), ADI (Desktop Integrator), Workflow, and Oracle Payments.
- Experience of working for large IT outsourcing companies with strong client facing experience
- Ideally a working knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite and SAP application area
- Support the programme in analysis and documentation in various areas including: Identifying continuing requirements for Finance data in legacy Oracle and SAP systems contributing to recommendations for Archiving solutions leading to decommissioning. Retention requirements for archived legacy data. Access requirements, queries/reports for archived legacy data. Fit/Gap analysis for any orphaned legacy data
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Experience of Archiving ERP legacy data
- Has participated in at least one large ERP programme information transformation engagement in the appropriate area
- Must have extensive experience of working for large IT service provider/outsourcing companies
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP FICO Functional Consultant (S4 HANA/GL/AP/AR/AA/COPA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP FICO Functional Consultant/Architect (S4 HANA, Ariba, BPC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Lead Cloud Security Consultant (Azure)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Security Architect/Security Consultant - ICS/SCADA/Utilities/OT
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire