|Job Title:||Oracle Finance ERP Specialist - (AP, GL, AR, FA, IExp)|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Work for one of the best loved brands in the world with a great culture and working environment.
They also have an excellent flexible working from home policy.
The Finance ERP Specialist will be an SME providing Oracle ERP applications, with main focus on Financial and Supply Chain Modules, with business process expertise to enable and deliver application changes and delivery of new functionality to meet business requirements.
You will participate in and contribute to main ERP Consolidation Project in the Financial and Supply Chain areas to integrate multiple operating companies into Multi-Org, Multi Currency instance and lead development and provide 1st line support activities for Oracle R12 (12.1.3) ERP related solutions across a range of application software services, conforming to Service Level and Support Agreements, Audit, Security and Compliance standards, and maximising customer satisfaction.
What will the job be doing
- Key contributor to the design and implementation of Oracle ERP Consolidation Project technical code and configuration changes, functional design specifications and testing cycles, ensuring fit for purpose to business requirements.
- Takes ownership of support incidents (as required) across Oracle ERP applications and related solutions, and applies best practise support methodology, technical and business-process expertise, and customer service skills to resolve them, within SLA and delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Key contributor to the design and implementation of Oracle ERP Development requests. Providing technical code and configuration changes, functional design specifications and testing cycles, ensuring fit for purpose to business requirements. Supporting the assessment of new code changes and processes relating to new services that are delivered into the production environment.
- Develop mutually effective relationships in day-to-day interactions with internal stakeholders, customers and external 3rd parties, in order to align activity to the needs and priorities of the business and to ensure continuous improvement of the service provided.
What experience do you need
- Significant experience within Oracle ERP specialist functional areas of Core Financials (AP, GL, AR, FA, IExp), Sub-Ledger Accounting.
- Experience on ERP Implementation Projects in Multi-Org, Multi Currency Instances, Design, Functional Configuration, SIT, UAT Cycles, training and Post Go-Live support.
- Strong Financial / Accounting knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards and principles. Possibly supported by an Accounting qualification.
- Exposure or Knowledge of SOX (Sarbannes Oxley) and its importance to Financial compliance, have worked in environment where SOX was in place.
- Strong problem analysis skills with the ability to think creatively about possible problem solutions.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.