Oracle ERP Developer
You will provide the technical solution for all Oracle ERP business requirements. You will also be able to understand the business requirement, design the solution and implement them.
So what will you be doing as an ERP Developer?
- Develop and maintain Oracle ERP applications ensuring the alignment of application with business and project requirements.
- Resolve small to medium issues and develop technical solutions working with the Functional SMEs
- Take ownership of the technical delivery of smaller scale Non Project Requirements.
- Ensure the solution designed and developed are within the guidelines of Internal coding standards and Oracle Support.
- Ensure system issues are resolved on time and efficiently to meet the team's deadlines.
What will you need to do this?
- Everyone in the Oracle team has a proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines and have a range of skills:
- Significant experience in Oracle ERP/E-Business Suite development best practices, and Oracle ERP Applications development in at least three of the following areas : HRMS, Payroll, Finance (AP, AR, GL), Projects, Supply Chain, Procurement, Advance Benefits.
- Significant knowledge in Oracle ERP Technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OA Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Apex, BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, Forms, Personalization, UNIX scripting.
- Excellent understanding and extended experience of the Approvals Management Engine (AME), and understanding of Oracle Multi-Org
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL and performance optimization techniques.
- Has experience working on wider implementation and change-led projects.
- Has experience in supporting and resolving incidents for Oracle ERP related applications.
- Practical understanding of delivery processes and methodologies. Demonstrates understanding of service concepts, and ensuring the customer is central to all IT activities.
If this is something you would be interested in, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.