Oracle Data Migration Specialist
This HRIS Transformation Programme has been initiated to deliver a single Global HR solution. The programme will transform a number of existing HR services to a single central HR system. The solution will address a number of operational and service issues enabling the HR function to operate as one.
A key function within the programme is the loading and management of data into Oracle Fusion. Data is supplied to the data team as either completed "CV27" spreadsheets or as data extracts from some of the larger regional HR systems.
To enable the EMEAI service to become the master record it is necessary to maintain some system data from multiple sources while the full transition is taking place. It is also required that "Business as Usual" changes are loaded into the system for major organisational changes or in the event of a TUPE transfer or an acquisition of a new company.
The workload within the team and the change in delivery schedules has increased the expected workload of the team and the requirement for additional resource has been identified.
The Data Management Specialist will be responsible for:
- Formatting source data and migrating it into Oracle Fusion via HDL and Oracle Spreadsheet Loader.
- Resolving load issues with the Programme and HR teams
- Documenting processes and Procedures
- Providing daily metrics of loaded data
- The ability to compile BI reports is a desirable skill
- Accurate reporting on assigned Integration tasks and activities
- Effective management of issues, and reporting of exceptions
- Follow processes as required
- Ensure audit trail of all data migration activities
- Configuration Management
- Change Control
- Documentation to support the ongoing data management team
Skills - Essential
- Logical, analytical thinking.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle Data Loading and management
- Solution Documentation
- Communication skills to work with wider teams
Skills - Desirable
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Scripting Skills, SQL and BI Reporting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.