Oracle Consultant - OBIEE Developer - SC Cleared
My client a global IT Outsourcing company require an Oracle Consultant who will be able to undertake applications work across all the various projects as required. This is for a senior Oracle consultant to do a mixture of "hands on" Development work as well as Reporting and general Consulting.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience in OBIEE 11g product suite
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c
- Design and develop repositories
- Design and development of data modelling concepts using various tools like star schema and dimensional modelling
- Design of, and placing data in, physical, business and presentation layers
- Design and develop dashboards, including interactive and drill-down/through paths
- Design and develop analyses, reports and ad hoc queries
- Develop data access queries through Oracle BI tools
- Experience with agents and OBIEE security
- Strong SQL experience, specifically regarding query performance
Desirable Skills Required:
- Knowledge of financial concepts and experience developing such BI systems is desirable.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.