Oracle Apps DBA/Oracle Applications DBA (eBusiness, R12.2, Linux, OBIEE, SOA, OEM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands. The successful applicant will be a DBA with extensive Oracle eBusiness suite experience on version 12.2, as well as Linux.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- We require a DBA to join as project team implementing Oracle EBS 12.2.6, SOA 12 and OBIEE 12 and OEM 13. Running on OEL 6.9 and OVM 3.4, the skills required.
- The successful applicant will have extensive Oracle EBS 12.2.x experience.
- As part of Project DBA you will required to meet the demand of Functional consultants.
- You will be required to perform cloning, patching and trouble shooting.
- You will be working with a team of developers, Functional, testers and PM.
- Must have experience of Linux.
- Experience of OBIEE, SOA and OEM will be advantageous
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.