Optical Transport Network Architect
3-6 months contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and they are seeking an experienced Optical Transport Network Architect to join their team.
You will be working between the technical teams and Senior Management Team. Your main responsibility will be to pull together the technology from the other Architects & Designers and translate it into strategies for the Senior Management Team.
What they will be doing:
- Working between the technical teams and SMT
- Pulling together the technology and translating it in to strategies for the not so technical SMT.
- Working with the Designers / Architects and making sure they are following the right direction.
- Taking all strategic decisions to SMT and ensure succinct justification is delivered (this will include cost, features etc.)
- Working on two projects which include a refresh of the RAN & Transmission networks.
- They will also interface with regulatory bodies - Ensuring all new architecture and strategies are in-line with regulatory requirements.
- Supporting RFP/RFQ assessments
- will have a technical background within telecoms from either Vendors/Suppliers/Operators
- Have a strong understanding of Mobile Transmission/IP/RAN - in particular the evolution from 4G to 5G
- Understanding of Network syncing
- Excel Modelling
- Confident with senior Stakeholders and presenting to SMT
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.