Business Information Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Produce and analyse data to produce BI and reporting required to monitor, manage and improve Operation's end to end performance including Customer Care, IT and Networks.
- Regularly produce the reports required to monitor and improve Customer Care, Network and IT estates.
- Analyse data using business intelligence techniques to find trends and business insights to help drive commercial advantages
- Design and present analytical data to simplify complex subjects
- Collate data from the business and use it to create dashboards consistently to time and quality.
- To ensure KPI targets are set and measured against
- Experience of using Tableau or other data visualisation tools (eg. PowerBI, QlikView etc.)
- Knowledge of CRM systems and RDBMS data models.
- Experience of maintaining the integrity and validity of data across many source systems.
- Proven experience of defining requirements for development of BI platform
- Strong experience and competency in data handling, metrics, creating reports to identify trends to support decision making.
- Advanced Excel skills, able to demonstrate experience of understanding data models, reporting and analysis.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and demonstrated experience of generating presentations to illustrate data insight
- Advanced SQL skills to demonstrate the ability to write complex queries across multiple data sources.
- Experience of reporting in an operational and technical environment
- Ability to build presentations and dashboards showing trending and data analysis by means of graphical representation.
- Experience of Access with VBA skills
- Experience of MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Analytical ability - able to spot anomalies very quickly.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and prioritise
- Able to communicate ideas quickly and comprehensibly
- Confident and able to drive others to deliver data to a timetable where required
- Good planning and organisational skills
If this is something that you would be interested in, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.