We are working alongside a Market Leader within Telecoms as they seek to recruit an Operations Architect.
The Operations Architect will be a crucial element of a team which is responsible for ensuring all tech deliverables are customer focused along with driving operational efficiency.
As tech strategy is developed - the operations function needs to follow suit to ensure all current and future deliveries will be a success. The Operations Architect will be engaged up front at the solution definition phase.
The role of Operations Architect will be involved in:
- Ensuring new technologies can be delivered without impacting customers
- Ensure Operational framework for Service Design is implemented
- Ensure that Operational requirements of services are fully understood
- Developing Operations Service Design framework
- Embedding best practice with Service Design
- Defining end to end service flows through OSS which ensures customer experience of service is understood
In the position of Operations Architect you will demonstrate and enhance your skills within:
- Understanding of Operational processes
- Utilising OSS to achieve end to end service design
- Experience of Service Design - ideally within IT and Networks
- Familiar with IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Understanding of OSS utilisation
To apply for the role of Operations Architect please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.