|Job Title:||Operational Information Security Manager (IT Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Operational Information Security Manager (IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 month rolling contract, to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L, balance sheet, and cash. Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity for customers
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers and suppliers at senior management levels. Manages the service delivery team delivering to the customer(s), driving development and effectiveness. Proactively manages internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team'. Owns the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
- Experience of working for an IT outsourcing company/managed services provider
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets.
- The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service. Proven track record in supporting bid teams and sales teams to achieve new service and enhance existing services to drive business growth.
- The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001. Lead Implementer 27001, CISMP, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
- A strong technical background in either Networks, Security, Unix/Wintel, as well as knowledge of some of the following security services; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Cyber Security Operations Analysts
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire