|Job Title:||Onsite Recruiter - Travel industry|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Start Date:||DECEMBER 2018|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
3 month contract
This leading travel company are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their team in London.
Supporting the Head of Global Resourcing, you will provide additional support to their internal recruitment team. Working closely with Hiring Managers you will also be screening video applications and conducting face to face interviews.
- Travel industry exposure
- Proven recruitment experience.
- Looking for someone to hit the ground running, roll their sleeves up and attract quality talent, allowing the business to hit their excursions targets/country numbers.
- The ability to build good working relationships with hiring managers, understand the roles, screen CV applications, recommend ones to progress to interview and then conduct competency based interviews in a structured manner.
- Manage the outcomes and candidate pipeline/progression/wash up/decision sessions with managers.
- Direct sourcing capability - ask for examples of successes.
- Talent pooling and pipelining capability
- Sourcing quality at pace - share kpi's/sla's worked to, building networks, use of referral schemes, social media, examples of placing candidates quickly and how it was achieved.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.