|Job Title:||Onsite Operation Specialist|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Onsite Operation Specialist
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for local authorised service centres management, regular meeting support, KPI reviews, to ensure the required service is delivered by authorised service centres in line with authorised service agreement and customer contracts.
- Service partner management and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Responsible for the local spare parts delivery and management, including spare parts plan, inventory management, etc.
- Cost analysis and process control for local customer/authorised service centres
- Work In Progress monitoring and management to ensure appointed service centre is operating as contracted to meet customer satisfaction.
- Customer relationship management (relevant customer and authorised service centres interface)
- Outstanding relationship management skills with customers and other Huawei departments.
- Outstanding operational management ability.
- Sound project management skills.
- Sound presentation skills.
- Sound 3rd party / partner management skills.
- Cooperative working attitude - team spirit/interpersonal skills.
- Flexible around working hours.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
Professional Knowledge & Experience
- More than 2 years' experience in Technical support area, services area, manufacturing planning or accounting area for consumer mobile device or IT products.
- Comprehensive understanding of after sales support, spare parts supply process (including spare parts sales), inventory management (by using spare parts management system) etc.
- Good experience in service project management, cost analysis, training
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Manufacturing or Accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel spread sheet and preparation of power point slides
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
SC cleared* BMC Patrol Specialist - Telford - Contract
Location: Telford, Shropshire
SC Cleared Sharepoint Developer
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Travel Sales Consultants
Location: London, England
Salary: Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission