|Job Title:||Online Site Builder - Content Editor|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Parsons|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
One of our clients are a market leader within Telecommunications and they are looking to recruit a few Online Site Builders - Content Editors.
In these roles you will be responsible for creating and updating a variety of information using both off the shelf CMS along with bespoke systems.
You are very likely to be involved in projects through build, test and deployment phases, communicating to business stakeholders along the way, and managing tight deadlines.
Daily Elements of the role include:
- Working with CMS
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to understand and deliver their requirements
- Look to complete projects through effective teamwork
- Testing of content functionality
- Checking quality of plans, including testing
- Estimating what is required to complete content updates - communicating risks & issues
The roles of Online Site Builders - Content Editors will allow you to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to work with Content Management tools - Fatwire would be beneficial
- MS Excel skills
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Proficiency within Content building / Data Entry
Sound like something of interest? Pop your CV over to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.