|Job Title:||Online Copywriter (Contract, B2C, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Berkshier (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms operator, who operate in an agile, customer centric and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Copywriter to join their Consumer Marketing team on a contract basis, to work on some exciting projects.
Working alongside a talented set of designers, video makers, strategists and digital specialists in the Brand team, the Online Copywriter will manage and influence the execution of brand and comms communications into our online channels.
Work with other members of the Online team and other internal clients to understand project requirements, agree timelines, and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with design work.
- Developing processes within and across Online agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Pro-actively discover business needs and requirements, and tailor brand-led copy to align with them.
- Working with other copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Proof-reading copy from various sources to make sure copy is on brand and correct when going into digital channels.
- Excellent creative, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Be comfortable working cross-channel and cross-platform - working from a traditional copy perspective as well as the world of social, SEO, hashtags and tweets.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to write for, and understand technical copy for SEO.
- The ability to work on and understand customer journeys.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.