|Job Title:||Omni-Channel / Omnichannel Consultant|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
3 month contract
Excellent day rate
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Omni-Channel Consultant to join them whilst they go through an exciting period of change!
You will be responsible for the commercial aspects of the Omnichannel plan and will design and use financial models to map out the Omnichannel glide path. You will possess excellent analytical skills which will be used to create and monitor a number of KBIs and, as a result, will produce detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations for changes or actions to the Omnichannel 5 year-plan glide path.
Main Job Description
- Quickly identifies trends and opportunities from data an insight analysis to create hypotheses.
- Facilitates collaborative, engaging sessions to develop hypothesis into actionable test & learn initiatives.
- Good commercial understanding across multichannel / Omnichannel environment.
- Strong understanding of customer experience journeys, ideally having been directly involved in creating or delivering on experience strategies in an Omnichannel environment.
- Will react to customer, employee and feedback to suggest changes to the plan
- Ability to be able to confidently communicate changes to the working group and senior stakeholders across the customer channel.
- Take multiple complex data sets and develop them into C-suite ready stories
- Able to deliver solutions that benefit the business, our customers and our people while delivering on the 5-year commercial plan.
- Output to Customer transformation, Marketing, Rebus, Customer Comms, Migration L&D and Channel Operations
- Engaging and visionary individual who still has a good eye for detail
- Highly collaborative, is able to form quality relationships quickly
- Can operate in an ambiguous environment competently
If you have previous experience in a similar role and are looking for your next challenge then please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.