Office Administrator - IT/Customer Service/Support/Deliveries
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client based in central London, near Covent Garden, who are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
This is an exiting opportunity to join a small, dynamic team working within the IT Industry.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate seeking a challenging varied role within a busy office with opportunities to be involved in all aspects of the business. A good, logical approach to the role is essential, coupled with an excellent customer / telephone manner.
Key Role details
- The role comes with varied responsibilities and will report directly to the two Directors of the company.
- Dealing with Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable administration
- Support the Sales team and engage with our suppliers on a daily basis
- Managing courier collections and deliveries as well as undertaking some administration of the company ecommerce website.
- Ensuring that the office runs smoothly all form part of this very busy role.
Key experience required
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in similar Support/Administrator position.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to perform under pressure are essential
- The ability to work using their own initiative.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service, combined with a flexible approach to our customer demands
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an interesting and varied role within a flexible company and will have the opportunity to make a major impact on its ongoing success.
In order to apply to the opportunity, please send through your most updated CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.