An IT solutions and service provider located in Central London, require an office administrator.
Duties to include:
- Be responsible for money in, money out - so chasing customer payments, and ensuring payments go out on time
- Be able to support general administrative duties that the sales team need i.e. arranging collections, and deliveries
- Ensuring the office is fit for purpose at all times
- Acting as first point of contact in the office, meeting visitors etc.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Ideally will be keen on growing in the role.
- Experience working in an admin/ office support role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within an IT company would be a bonus.
- Good organistation skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Project Assistant Accountant (SAP)
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: Competitive daily rate
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London
Migration Architect (Datacentres)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands