|Job Title:||Office 365 Lead Architect|
|Duration:||5 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect - Contract - Bracknell and Staines.
A global IT services company is searching for an Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be split between Bracknell and Staines.
- The Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect will be a focal point and escalation point for other architects or offshore based delivery teams.
- Able to be the senior supplier technical lead through the solution lifecycle , 1. pre-sales, 2. design, 3. Implementation, 4. delivery.
- Able to lead supplier architects and engineers where integration / crossover to other technology areas occur - such as InTune, or Windows 10.
- A trusted advisor to the customer and supplier leadership teams.
- Able to lead the O365 roadmap by translating change logs into benefits and impacts directly with the customer.
- Detailed understanding of Office 365 components - Exchange online, SharePoint online, Yammer, OneDrive for business, Skype for business.
- Detailed understanding of technologies required to deliver a Hybrid solution - Active directory (inc federated domains), directory sync, ADFS, DRS, exchange on premise.
- Detailed understanding of technologies required to secure Office 365 and hybrid environments - conditional access, MFA.
- A good understanding of emerging Office365 components - Teams, flow, planner, video, PowerBI, Delve, video, sway.
- Impact asses customer created Azure and office 365 designs against existing supplier delivered services.
- Commercial understanding, able to push back when required on client where account technology or services are at risk through customer requirements and or customer solution.
- Commercial understanding, able to draft solution element for customer quotes (statements of works).
- Able to own existing supplier design collateral and update based on Customer provided solutions or account developed solutions.
- Technical ability to implement solutions if required, able to provide detailed guidance to offshore engineers through implementation.
- Willingness to quickly learn new office 365 / Azure technologies as and when required.
- Able to identify new business opportunities through customer engagement and Evergreen processes.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders such as architects and programme managers.
- Able to demand high degree of customer trust, through previous experience and technical know-how. Demonstrating "why" the customer should come to the supplier rather than taking a DIY approach.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with the customer, creating joint solutions, and demonstrating value throughout the process.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical customer and supplier leader.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates will have previously been the lead technical resources through design, implementation and support phases.
- Candidates should have experience of working with large Enterprise environments 25,000 users +, with multiple subsidiary organisations.
- Candidates will have previously been the sole prime technical lead on enterprise scale Office 365 rollout where Hybrid configuration is required.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Openstack Cloud Architect
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
OSS Architect - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Cloud Architect (Openstack) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Cloud Architect - Azure / AWS - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland