OFFERS AND REWARDS CONSULTANT
Experienced Offers and Rewards consultant opportunity with a leading Telecoms organisation. Fantastic opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate experience of A/B testing of differing variants of comms, offers, win back to achieve the most optimal retention rates
Role & Responsibilities
- Accountable for driving offer and rewards customer life cycle engagement and re-engagement through a cohort-led CLM strategy; leading to increased retention rates
- This person would own the strategy, plan, execution and optimisation of the plans across SMS, email, push notifications and any other relevant channels need to be activated quickly to ensure we don't lose customers
- Works collaboratively across the business with other business functions to make CLM a success.
- Creates innovative CLM approaches to achieve the 30D actives user target at year end
- Obsess about management of the life cycle and cohort behaviours; find opportunities to engage customers without over contact - make it feel natural, timely and relevant.
- A/B tests differing variants of comms, offers, win back to achieve the most optimal retention rates
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- A data driven, customer life cycle marketer.
- A strong analytical or insight background, with an ability to look at data from a multitude of different angles.
- A strong collaborator, brilliant at cross-functional working and influencing.
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products, services and brands.
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
- Degree not necessarily but a proven track record in this or a related area is crucial.
- Experience of using Swrve as a digital CLM tool is a strong nice to have.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.