|Job Title:||OBIA & OBIEE Functional Consultant/Architect/Oracle BI|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
SC Cleared* OBIA & OBIEE Functional Consultant/Architect/Oracle BI is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 10 months rolling contract, to be taken in 6 month stints, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role holder provides BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to our client's end customers and has specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre-sales opportunities.
- The successful applicant may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- The individual will possess specific Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
- Design and deliver solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2 OBIEE & OBIA full project lifecycles
- Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects is essential
- Strong client facing experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of the following: OBIEE 10g/11g, OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations for bespoke data sources,
- Must have experience of two of the following OBIA modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration & development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist or equivalent
- Experience of as many of the following as possible: Upgrading to OBIEE 11g; Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources; Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources; Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
- Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
- Experience of as many of the following: Exadata/Exalytics, Golden Gate, BI Publisher
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Transformation Project Planner (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Digital Product Owner (Web Readiness) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
QA Implementation Test Lead
Location: London, England