Nokia SRAN engineers (x4). 6 Months contract. Austria or remote support considered.
for support of daily integration activities, deficiency handling and L2 support.
There are altogether 4 engineers required, 1 engineer to start on 1st March 2018 and the others on 3rd April 2018.
English is a must but Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian language would be preferred since the majority of work is done by Serbian subcontractor.
Tasks are to be performed remotely but there can be some occasional short visits to Vienna (1-2 days) when required especially at the start of the contract for 1 week.
Daily integration's support (one or two engineers)
- Radio engineers with strong PM skills acting as interface between internal Nokia team/Nokia Global Delivery Center (GDC)/subcontractor/customer
Daily deficiency handling (one engineer)
- Keeping track of all the issues happened after daily activities, reported by Nokia GDC, A1, subcontractor
- Asking support from subcontractor (i.e. on-site visit), A1 (i.e. when transmission issue is suspected) or GDC if required
- Registering the issue in the Deficiency list and sharing updated version of the list daily to all interested parties (A1, subcontractor, Nokia)
- Responding to A1 escalations related to open Deficiencies, providing feedback and further escalating to responsible parties (i.e. subcontractor that needs to perform on-site visit asap)
- Supporting subcontractor during their on-site visit related to an open Deficiency, and closing it in Deficiency list when solved
- Following "Issue mails" sent by GDC NI Team and supporting GDC/subcontractor on solving the issue
- Identifying SBTS configuration issues and making modifications if A1 Yoda team (they generate SBTS configuration files) is not able (nonstandard site solution) or not available to support (support ends at 16:00 CET)
- Clarifying site solution and configuration directly to subcontractor on site
Level 2 support (one engineer)
- troubleshooting of issues not solved by Nokia GDC.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.