Nokia 3G Voice Core Network Design Engineer - Reading, Berkshire - Contract.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Nokia 3G Voice Core Network Design Engineer to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis. The Nokia 3G Voice Core Network Design Engineer must have proven design knowledge and experience of 3G Nokia circuit switching core elements and interfaces to work in a design and delivery environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Nokia/NSN mobile core network systems and more specific MSS, HLR, HSS and MGW's.
- Nokia circuit switched core elements and associated interfaces.
- Good working knowledge of 3G networks on an end to end basis..
- Good knowledge of signalling protocols preferably including ISUP, SIP & BICC.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Ideally an up to date understanding of the LTE network as well as key associated technologies and functionality including IMS, RCSe, VOLTE and IMS.
- Experience with 3G end to end networks, including key protocols eg Sigtran, SIP, BICC, MAP, Diameter,Cap and INAP. Experience with MSS MGW, HLR, SIP, other Nokia Circuit Core network design e.g. SDM, HIS700
Ideally experience with IMS, very beneficial for this role.
Reporting to the Principle in Voice Network Design, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of voice solutions within your domain.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.