NOC Agent - Telecoms - Support - Solihull
Are you an experienced professional with experience of working within a Network Operation Centre environment? If you have a NOC background or experience working with Trouble Ticketing systems within the Telecoms sector please apply for a brand new contract role working for one of the worlds largest IT Outsourcers based in Solihull.
You will ideally have the following expertise:
- Practical 'hands-on' skills.
- Familiar with MS Office Applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a '1st/2nd' line support group.
- Be UNIX literate.
- Ideally be familiar with Solaris Operating systems.
- Knowledge of IP, DSL, Knowledge of CISCO, Juniper and Brocade, & Ideally accredited in one.
- Ideally have been in a support role in a Telecoms/Datacoms environment.
All candidates must be able to achieve BS Clearance - must be a UK resident for at least 5 years.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.