|Job Title:||Network Test Manager|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Network Test Manager
- Responsible for the creation, stakeholder buy in and sign off of an overarching test plan. Manage and coordinate the test execution. Ensuring that test environment set up and test data set up is available as required. Driving multiple internal and external (supplier) test teams to execute the required testing as per the plan and schedule. Collating results and ensuring full traceability.
- Manage a RAID log and take ownership of issues and escalations which arise as a result of testing and see them through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Manage comms and messaging regarding progress / residual risk into business stakeholder groups. Providing appropriate analysis to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions with customer experience in mind.
- Ensure all relevant quality processes & governance processes are adhered to and a full audit trail and test evidence is available.
- Influence the programme financial investment in testing to ensure that sufficient funds are in place to deliver, tracking spend, ensuring this is efficiently and effectively utilised
- A proven background in Test management within the mobile telecoms industry, focusing on end to end mobile network testing
- Strong knowledge of Core Network, IMS, PCRF, PGW and RAN technologies
- Strong test governance and team management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Reporting Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Performance Test Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
RAN Test Engineer
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: Competitive Salary
Device Test Engineer
Location: Berkshire, England
Core Network Support Engineer - Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, England