Network Support Engineer - Cisco (Checkpoint, Juniper, Citrix, CCNA, CCNP) - Contract - London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Network Support Engineer with strong Cisco knowledge to join their team on a contract basis in London. The role will involve working for a large transport organisation.
- Extensive and recent experience as a Cisco Engineer to visit client sites across London.
- Strong hands on Cisco installation background with good cabling patching experience.
- Cisco knowledge - CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
- Multiple Product Line Knowledge - Connectivity including wireless, Security
- Multiple Vendor Knowledge - Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Citrix
- 3rd Line Line Support - incident trouble shooting skills required
- Low Level Design review
- Implementation and Test Plans
- Cisco switch and router implementation/install/replacement
- Hardware break fix activity
- Incident & Change Management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.