Network/Security Analyst - SC Cleared
My blue chip company has an exciting new opportunity for a Network/Security Analyst based in their Bracknell location.
The successful Security Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring, and control of the Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system. Reporting into a Senior Security Analyst and working within a team, the Security/Network Analyst will work on a shift pattern providing 24 hour cover. A good knowledge of Information Security principles is a essential.
- SC clearance and eligible to be DV cleared
- Thorough knowledge of information technologies and their functions.
- Understanding of network security methods and tools.
- Technical experience in a service operations environment.
- Qualifications such as CEH, GSEC, Security+, CCNA Security
- Knowledge and experience of SIEM technologies.
- Experience of management, monitoring and maintenance of security appliances such as IDS/IPS, firewalls, packet capture solutions, web/email filtering.
- Understanding of security incident handling.
If successful you will receive a base salary, plus shift allowance and be eligible for a bonus and benefits.
Please apply for further details
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.