Network Security Engineer position available to join the Network Team in Dublin. You will be primarily responsible for looking after Security Infrastructure Firewalls and IPS devices for both internal and external based devices. This is a great role which will offer the successful candidate huge growth opportunity and the chance to cross-train on many different vendor platforms along with staying at the cutting edge of security.
The Role Accountabilities:
- Provide a senior level of firewall management, working and managing the day to day requirements of customers and internal staff.
- Provide expert level knowledge to customers in design or delivery phases for all things Security related e.g. Network Security, Routing, Switching, LAN/WAN, VLAN, Data Centre deployments etc.
- Ensure relevant documentation and change management procedures are followed at all times. Firewalls and IPS devices should be kept up to date with relevant software releases and patches etc.
- Provide skills transfers to other members of the team.
- Building effective relationships with customers and managing their requirements
- Assist with Network/Infrastructure Designs that maintain a high level of quality and integrity through the peer and customer review processes.
- Support the Solution/Network/Infrastructure Architects with complex design requirements
- Provide post-delivery support for tier 3/4 level issues where design/architectural change is required for effective resolution
- Ongoing upskilling with the ultimate aim of being a fully competent Security Solution Architect
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Lead Network/Cyber Security Engineer (firewall/Malware/SSL/TLS)
Location: London, England
Lead Cyber Security Engineer (Firewall/Malware/SSL/TLS)
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - Milton Keynes
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire