|Job Title:||Network Performance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
NETWORK PERFORMANCE MANAGER required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Network Performance Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Monitoring KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Managing 3rd parties and influence unilateral suppliers.
- Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders.
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
To deliver the outcomes, the Network Performance Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Reference Route active testing (Drive Testing) and analysis process to deliver sustainable improvement to customer experience on major rail routes, major roads and City areas.
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Parameter and Antenna Optimisation Process, ensuring return on investment and excellent standards of analysis and decision making.
- The Network Performance Manager will drive process and functional improvements to the delivery from the day to day work performed by Regional Network Performance Management teams.
- Responsible for assuring supplier network performance activities.
The successful Network Performance Manager will have
- Strong technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture.
- Considerable Operations/Engineering experience working for a Network Operator or Service Provider environment.
- Excellent analytical skills for extracting, processing and manipulating data. Excellent user of MS Excel, Access and SQL.
- Good understanding of Operational and Customer Experience issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
- Strong understanding and competence in using Operational, Performance and Incident tools (Business Objects, Netcool, NetAct, Traffica, Performance Management Tools, Geo-Location Tools, Self Organising Network Tools).
- Excellent meeting management skills and organisation skills.
To apply for the Network Performance Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.